Our new WRÅD MASKS are designed to help you be a responsible citizen, protecting yourself and others without losing on style. We created this item because of the objective necessity of reusable masks, the possibility to give some work to Italian labs otherwise in forced lockdown and the opportunity to upcycle our deadstock materials. They are washable at 30 degrees and can be ironed. A filter can be inserted through the smart pocket on the back if needed.
- THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE.
- Made with upcycled WRÅD deadstock fabrics;
- Soft, hypoallergenic and skin-friendly, like all of our clothes;
- Outer layer in denim mineral-dyed with smart indigo dye;
- Inner layer in ultra soft premium knitted jersey;
- 100% Pure organic cotton;
- Entirely Made in Italy by Flower, designed by Vida Diba.
Using deadstock fabrics minimizes both textile waste and carbon footprint. This mask is dyed with Smart Indigo Dye technology, which transforms industrial indigo powder into liquid form through electrical waves instead of toxic chemicals. The certified organic cotton used for the inner layer does not contain any pesticides and reduces water consumption by 91%, energy demand by 62% and climate change potential by 46%.This item is recyclable.