Our first outerwear project, inspired by a classic 1940s army piece re-imagined with a sustainable twist. The Scottish beeswaxed fabric by Halley Stevensons combines heritage with all-weather functionality. The natural wax insulates from the cold! Paired up with a warm jumper it will keep you warm enough to wear straight into winter months. The jacket is packable and travel friendly. PFC Free.
- PFC Free
- hypoallergenic and skin friendly;
- ultra-lightweight: 450 gr. of pure organic cotton
- windproof and water resistant;
- natural thermal technology: the beeswax layer keeps you warm in the cold while preserving the jacket’s breathability, for year-round thermal comfort;
- accessorised with olive-wood buttons;
- made in Italy.
WHAT’S YOUR FIT?
Sienna is 1.78cm and she is wearing size M-L.
No synthetic fibers or fossil fuel based coatings. The GOTS certified organic cotton reduces water consumption by 91%, energy demand by 42%.
Carbon Neutral shipping within the EU. For our return policy please read the Terms and Conditions below.